Sys2K is always growing and interested in interviewing new employees for a variety of technical positions. If you would like to apply for a career with us, please send your resume to email@example.com
. For software sales positions, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sys2K is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applications are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status under applicable law.
Software Customer Support
Apply today to work for one of the leading dealership managment software companies in the industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a value added experience to our customers by resolving issues related to their software while providing outstanding customer service.
- Use knowledge based system and other tools to deliver technical support solutions.
- Provide customers with logical trouble shooting to resolve software operational issues.
- Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality goals.
- Proactively find new technology trends and solutions.
- Customer support skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated, outgoing and friendly
- Computer knowledge
- Attention to detail
Experience in RV, auto, and/or boat dealerships preferred and knowledge of SQL is a plus.