Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Efficiency, accuracy and speed are essential for top-quality customer relationship
management. Systems 2000's RV Dealership Software
CRM (Customer Relationship
Management) module improves customer relationships while reducing marketing costs
by giving dealers the tools to:
• Fully integrate customer information with other modules in real-time.
• Efficiently track and manage customer communications.
• Automatically facilitate customer follow-ups.
• Customize sales reporting and prospect analysis.
RV Finance & Insurance (F&I)
The Finance and Insurance (F&I) module of System 2000's RV Dealership Software
analyzes and builds quotes for RV dealers. The
F&I module maximizes dealership profitability by providing managers with the tools to
• Analyze RV sales.
• Create numerous RV financing options.
• View all service work performed on RV units.
Systems 2000's integrated quoting module is centered around customer convenience. It
accelerates and enhances the sales and financing process for customers through menu-selling,
payment options and credit-checking abilities. The F&I module's improvement of your
dealership's organizational efficiency of the sales process will maximize profitability.
RV Unit Inventory
Systems 2000 RV Dealership Software's Unit Inventory module can accommodate the needs of any RV dealer. The
module provides RV unit inventory management and tracking of an unlimited number of RV
units across multiple dealership locations while integrating with CRM, F&I, Parts, and
Accounting modules. Unit Inventory allows dealers to analyze inventory costs through
detailed reporting methods, while offering customization to unit packages in order to
maximize sales. Systems 2000 RV Dealership Software
provides a comprehensive inventory management system which
will track, report and analyze any inventory type.
RV Parts Module
Systems 2000 RV Dealership Software's Parts module manages invoicing, purchase ordering and receiving for all
RV dealerships. The Parts module provides dealers with an easy-to-use interface to
create pricing based on cost, margin and listing price. With Systems 2000 integrated
modules, the Parts module tracks orders and allows special allocation abilities to avoid
under-stocking. Systems 2000 provides an easily, managed and controlled Parts- tracking
returns, special orders and sales across multiple dealership and supplier locations.
With its automatic up-selling abilities, the Parts module can increase individual
customer sales while enhancing dealership profitability.
RV Service Module
Systems 2000 RV Dealership Software's Service module provides scheduling and dispatching features which allow
RV dealers to create and manage service invoicing, estimates, and orders by importing
billing, repair and work order information across multiple departments.
With the Infinity service system, manufacturers can:
• Create and re-import work order templates with an unlimited amount of lines and parts.
• Track warranties.
• Communicate service status to customers.
• Analyze productivity.
RV Dealership Accounting Module
Systems 2000's Accounting module increases RV dealership profitability and efficiency
and simplifies management of transactions for single and multiple dealer locations by
• Directly integrating with all software modules.
• Identifying, analyze and control costs.
• Identifying directives to increase areas of profitability.
• Generating hundreds of standard and custom financial reports and tax records for individual or departmental use.
Dealership Payroll Module
Systems 2000's Payroll module will improve efficiency by providing RV dealers with
support tools to help streamline the payroll process.
Payroll Module features:
• Automatically tracks and calculates wages, earnings, vacation time, and deductions throughout the fiscal year.
• Fully integrates with the Accounting module to generate automated annual reports and important government year-end data for employees.
• Saves dealership resources by automating payroll processes across the board.
RV Rental Module
Systems 2000's Rental module is designed to provide RV dealers with basic database rental
unit management and rental contract printing features. Systems 2000's Rental module is
integrated with Unit Inventory, thus eliminating dual input. Systems 2000 allows a different
rental rate to be set for each vehicle with the appropriate surcharges. Contracts can be
created and printed, complete with driver, stock number, and relevant insurance information.
Contracts may also be stored and retrieved for re-printing at a later date. An End-of-Day
Close Analysis Report is also available through this system. In addition, the rental module
is fully customizable to be utilized by campgrounds or storage rental facilities.