Sys2K's Parts and Service modules allow your team to seamlessly integrate their activities and transactions. The system connects directly with a multitude of partners, saving time and making the entire process more accurate and streamlined.
The Infinity Parts module is a complete parts invoicing, point-of-sale, and parts inventory management system. Parts inventory can be allocated and received in real-time allowing for up-to-the-minute reporting of inventory levels. Suggested re-orders based on sales history or by a set minimum/maximum ensure the timely re-order of critical parts. The module integrates a cash drawer which tracks all sales, provides credit card processing integration and is easily balanced at the end of the day.
The module can report on quantities sold, part cost, part pricing, inventory turns, gross profit, and much more! Our parts module supports an intelligent parts numbering system that can track and display a part under a single common part number, even if that same part has been ordered from multiple vendors under different part numbers. Users are able to print barcodes, view images, serialize, assign bins, and create "build of material" lists all within our inventory and receiving system.
Parts Module Features
- Communicate electronically with major parts vendors to check part availability and transmit orders.
- Intelligently cross-reference identical parts from multiple suppliers from a single interface.
- Track cores, warranty, and retail return parts, as well as create invoices and packing slips for each item automatically.
- Create Parts Kits with multiple parts and set package prices for the bundles. These kits can then be selected for sale during the invoicing process.
- Attach images to a part number, as well as display them on-screen, to better identify the part.
- Upsell notifications per sales trends help drive additional sales ( i.e. "Customers who bought this item also bought...")
- Create and track customers' special orders directly from parts invoices. Also receive automatic email and/or task notifications that special order parts have been received.
- Receive electronic parts requests from mechanics and service advisors.
- Email estimates and e-receipts to customers electronically.
- Upload supplier price books to update retail and replacement costs of parts.
- Setup callback or follow up reminders for parts advisors and track communication between advisors and their customers.